Pages

Friday, May 02, 2008

琦琦

Hey Hey~
I'm Kei Kei
Remember ME??
I'm Back Again!
With my Brand new Look

Kei Kei with her new Outfit!
CUTE isn't she??
hehehehehe~

Sorry
I have no Kei Kei's latest pictures this time
So...
Daddy
I went your Friendster and curi from there
hope you don't mind
I know you won't mind
As I'm doing PROMOTION for Kei Kei Here
=)

Ladies & Gentlemen
Please
Bagi muka sikit
Hehehehe~
Please COME HERE
and give your FINAL vote to our
Dearest CUTEST Poodle Puppy
Kei Kei

I Have Give out my final vote

Guys
PLEASE
give me some hands
just need few SIMPLE clicks
You can help Kei Kei's Owners
Eric & Kool save up their money
for Kei Kei's food for one year ^_^
Ok la
Kidding
This is not the main reason
She really needs all of Yours Help
to WIN this contest
She did her best all these while
She changed A LOT
A LOT more BETTER
& Better!!
Hehehehe~

Want to see how good she is now??

Let's watch the Video below
I assure she will amaze You Guys!



Daddy
The File so big size
=.='''


Well
besides Video and those pictures above
let's see other pictures
about Kei Kei's daily Life
^_^

Just Like New Born Baby
So Cute
^_^

to be honest
personally
I Love this picture so much
it is so lovely
^_^

Oh Guys!
Almost Forgot
Please feel free to visit HERE too

this is Kei Kei in her 1st week of the contest
looked very happy with the product


2nd week
Look much better
^_^
She's like using BLACK color lipstick
So YENG!!!
ngek ngek ngek

3rd Week
Look more Happy
^_^

4th Week
Very happy with her toys

well
I know
she might not be the cutest or most out-standing puppy in this contest
I mean...
Through pictures...
If you have chance to meet her "in person"
You will fall in love with her
STRAIGHT AWAY
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
just like me
I can't help myself
but just put ALL my attentions on her
XD

Guys
PLEASE
vote Kei Kei
Vote her Vote her
She deserves to be the WINNER
Hehehehehe

Ok la
I admit I berat-sebelah
I love her
Sure I want her to be the WINNER
So
Please fulfill my wish
Just a simple WISH
Hehehehe~
Please make it come true...
PLEASE
VOTE KEI KEI!!!
Hohohohohohohoh

For those who really did Vote for Kei Kei
Thanks guys!!!
You Guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!
You will have good will right after You vote for Kei Kei
as I am quite lucky this few days
I will share some of my LUCKS for those who Vote for Kei Kei

Kei Kei
Kei Kei
Kei Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment

凡走过必留下痕迹
凡潜过必留下水迹
凡停过必留下字迹