Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Jess Tag了我~

既然今天无所事事,我就来玩玩这个看起来好像很好玩的Tag。可是,很Time Consuming叻~ 因为很长~~~~

Starting time: 2200
Name: Hwee Ling aka Gurly
Sisters: NO~!

Brothers: YES - The One and Only 1
Shoe size: 6-8 (Depends Cutting lo... I Have a pair of BIG foot)
Height: 155cm (Damn Short....)
Where do you live: 95% Kuala Lumpur 5% Port Dickson
Favourite drinks: Plain Water... Peach Tea... don't know
Favourite breakfast: Egg Egg Egg and Egg!!!

Have you ever been on a plane: YES~ super duper damn boring...
Swam in the ocean: Post Dickson Beach... this count ah??? XD
Fallen asleep in school: YES~ especially those boring and meaningless classes
Broken someone's heart: Yeah~~~~
Fell off your chair: Hmmm.... not often... I make ppl fall off from their chairs more XD
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yea~
Saved e-mails: Of Course

What is your room like: Combination... Some corners are tidy, some are messy....
What's right beside you: Printer... Brother's Toys... Water Bottle... Scissors... A lot of things la...
What is the last thing you ate: Mc Flurry & Sushi!!!!
Ever had chicken pox: Yeap~ When I was a 5-year-old kid =)... but ppl said it will 'come back' de wor.... =S
Sore throat: Yeah...
Stitches: Which NORMAL human being never stitch???

Broken nose: My nose bone narrow oredi, does this count???
Do you believe in love at first sight: YES!!! but not always

Like picnics: Yes~
Who was the last person you danced with: If I'm not wrong... my LAST dancing session is when I'm F3, with a senior XD

Last made you smile: NTV7 Local Chinese Drama
You last yelled at: a stupid driver who blocked my way when I'm on my way home just now

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Of course... I talk everyday ^_^
Kissed anyone: Long time ago

Get sick: Lao sai...
Talked to an ex: Last two days in MSN
Miss someone: Does pet count? I miss Kei Kei
Eat: I'm having my dieting now...but not in serious dieting... so... MAKAN la~

Best feeling in the world: Being deeply love and care by someone special ^^
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Pink panther ?? He is a Leopard lo... but in Pink color jek...
What's under your bed: Tilam/mattress for guests~~ and many dustssssss
Who do you really hate: unlike count? Someone else I really unlike
What time is it now: 2057 (I sambil play tag sambil watch TV sambil chatting... so busy)

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Same question la... YES!
Q: Do you have any siblings: SAME again... Duh @@... YES!!
Q: Do you want children: Yes~ But 3 is the most!!! Children make me feel sakit kepala when they are TOO MUCH and "over acting"!!!
Q: Do you smile often: Yay~ I smile every Weekday... It's a MUST in working place...
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Erm... They looked ugly actually... But I still like them sometimes XD
Q: Are your toenails painted: When I feel that my hands are "EMPTY", I do~!
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Erm... Jess's White Big BED.. but in UK wor... >_<
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Yellow.... Not my favourite color!
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: On my way to S17 to fetch Jia Ning
Q: I can't wait till: tillllllll...... I'm lost in the middle of waiting??
Q: When did you cry last: Few months ago.... In my dream... count ah??
Q: Are you a friendly person: I think... YES! I AM!!! Muahahahahaha~
Q: Do you have any pets: Yep.... Long time ago =(

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? – Haven't met one yet...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? – Actually.... meant ALOT

Do you sleep with the TV on? – Nope... I scare some scary and weird sound would come out from the speakers =S
What are you doing right now? - Playing Tag(So tiring...), Chatting
Have you ever crawled through a window? – Never... I scare I might fall down then become cacat... I'm still sooooooooooooooooooooooooo YOUNG >.<
Can you handle the truth? – I prefer truth than lies...
Are you too forgiving? – Not really.... Depends who I have to forgive...

Are you closer to your mother or father? – Mummy ^^
Who was the last person you cried in front of? – Mirror = Myself???? (In the toilet ma...)

How many people can you say you've really loved? – Many bor... Need a name list?
Do you eat healthy? – Ngek ngek ngek... If you read my blog always, You will know....
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? – Of course~ We looked lovely in the pictures vor~

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? –Yes... If its a Harsh word
How often do you go to church? – (Only went once when I'm F5) ----> I'm Buddhist^^
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? – My Bed & Pink Panther & Honey
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? – Not loud Not Quiet... Ngam Ngam hou... But I am the most noisiest one when I'm with close friends ^^
Are you confident? – Not really....


5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1-Preparing for UPSR
2-Ready to go Secondary School
3-Always asked(actually scold and shout) people to line up (I am class monitor that time)
4-Being chased by 大便人-one of my best friend now ^^
5-Be the good and good and good and good daughter


5 things on my to-do list today
1-buy shorts
2-see doctor
3-eat donuts... but so bad they're GONE!!!
4-sleep
5-fuel-in car petrol =.='''''


5 snacks I enjoy
1-Mc Donald's Sundae Cone, Mc Flurry!!!
2-Chocolate!!!!
3-Cha Chos
4-Rojak (Only Post Dickson's rojak will do)
5-Calbee


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1-Renovate my Port Dickson's house
2-investment.... 炒楼...做包租婆
3-Open an art studio for my brother
4-Let my parents go travel around the world
5-Buy many many many many many... unlimited.... infinity Pretty Clothes, Shoes, Make-Up stuffs... all girls things la!!! This is a MUST!!!


5 of my bad habits
1-Laziness
2-Can't stop eating
3-feel panic easily
4-hard to pay attention/concentrate on anything
5-love to gossip???


5 places I have lived in
1-Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan
2-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3-Taiping, Perak
4-Gerik, Perak
5-Singapore, Thailand, Cherating(Kelantan), Segamat(Johor), Gerisik(Muar), Johor Bahru XD Too many places I wanted to list down la.... Hahahahahaha~


5 jobs I've had
1-Kerja Kilang - at my Uncle's factory
2-Promoter
3-Usherer
4-Program Scheduler
5-I don't have much working experience de lo..... actually....



我不Tag人的啦~ ^_^











好累噢~

3 comments:

  1. 155...

    呵呵~

    我足足高你一尺~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 嗯。。 我也觉得答完全部问题很累 ~


    你就只在工作时才笑吗?!
    我也喜欢喝 peach tea

    喂,同一天里面去看医生, 然后吃 donuts?!
    你也很好ye ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 豬鼻子:你很高>.<

    Just..Jess:很累哦~ 我用了差不多一個小時~
    沒有啦,不是工作時間,我也會笑的~嘻嘻~
    Peach Tea好喝!
    哎呀,那是爲了MC =P

    ReplyDelete

凡走过必留下痕迹
凡潜过必留下水迹
凡停过必留下字迹