1. Describing a guys as "cute" is apparently offensive.
2. Guys relish the act breaking wind first thing in the morning. They call it "morning thunder".
3. When four or more guys get together, they talk about sports. When four or more women get together, they talk about men (how do we know? We had a crew of four chicks shooting all the men!)
4. Men are sensitive in strange ways. If a man can't fix something, he'll actually take it personally.
5. They're more sensitive than you think. 75% of men admitted to shedding a tear watching The Notebook.
6. "Yes" or "No" are acceptable answers to any question; men aren't big on elaboration.
7. Don't give men too many options - they know whether they prefer a white tee or blank tank.
8. 75% men agree that Jessica Alba is the ultimate female.
9. 90% of guys don't get the high-waisted pants trend, or the 80's fashion revival.
10. They have limited sense of direction and time. It's an innate glitch like women and shoe fetishes.
11. Guys don't understand hints, so say what you mean and mean what you say.
12. All blokes are afraid of eyelash curlers. Sleep with one under your pillow - apparently scarier than a gun.
13. They do kiss and tell (sorry).
14. Guys don't have issues hooking up with their ex-girlfriend's best friend. Since there's more women than men in the world, let's call it recycling.
15. If they go quiet, it doesn't mean there's something on their mind. Chances are there's nothing.
16. 90% of guys do prefer no hair down there.
17. One topic that's taboo? Anything to do with receding hairlines.
18. If it itches, it will be scratched (actually, you already know this one).
19. Guys agree that Britney is a tad too mad and Lindsay is a bitch (oh - and their No.1 hate? Girls bithcing).
20. Socially, guys either mingle and bond with other boys, or sit quiet. There's no in between.
21. Whenever men are around, ensure you have food and a footy on hand and all will be well.
22. They're gentlemen in front of single girls, but if you're already taken, they'll treat you like one of the boys (farts included).