1. Channel a classic movie and throw a drink in a man's face.
2. Delete the words "random" and "totally" from your vocab.
3. Break someone's heart; have your own heart broken.
4. Drink a champagne cocktail in a posh Paris bar.
5. Divorce toxic friends.
6. Drive a wickedly cool car, even if you have to rent it.
7. Use an alias for a day.
8. Cook an impressive three-course meal for someone.
9. Learn how to SUCCESSFULLY change a car tyre.
10. Break up with a man who you know is bad for you; similarly, have a fling with a guy who you know is bad for you!
11. Have a killer joke (you tell perfectly) ready to use for one of those awkward moments.
12. Travel somewhere by yourself - a foreign country, another city or just a weekend road trip.
13. Volunteer for a charity you really care about.
14. Go to an art gallery and buy an original piece of art.
15. Dine unaccompanied in a nice restaurant.
16. Run (at least train for) a marathon.
17. Pay off your credit cards/debt/car loan.
18. Learn how to choose the perfect wine.
19. Try something you always said you'd NEVER DO - like sky diving or eating escargot.
20. Learn hot to stand up for yourself when you receive poor customer service.
21. Spend a whole pay packet on a pair of shoes.
22. Confess that (present or past) to a friend.
23. Have a favourite book that isn't chick-lit.
24. Quick a job without having another lined up.
25. Buy a complete set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill and a lace bra.
26. Find out which friends you can and can't trust. and learn to take it personally.
27. Live all by yourself for at least six months.
28. Forgive someone who wronged you; apologize to someone you've betrayed.
29. Learn the CPR and Heimlich manoeuvre.
30. Visit a strip club.
Got this article from CLEO, September 2008.
There are still a lots in this magazine this month! Should go and read it!