Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

What You... Is Not... What You...

~ To ~
Myself

What You See is Not What You See

What You Hear is Not What You Hear

What You Taste is Not What You Taste

What You Smell is Not What You Smell

What You Take is Not What You Take

What You Get is Not What You Get

What You Want is Not What You Want

What You Choose is Not What You Choose

What You Ask is Not What You Ask

What You Do is Not What You Do

What You Think is Not What You Think

What You Feel is Not What You Feel

What You Drive is Not What You Drive

What You Write is Not What You Write

What You Read is Not What You Read

What You Type is Not What You Type

What You Say is Not What You Say

What You Stand is Not What You Stand

What You Create is Not What You Create

What You Use is Not What You Use

So....

Why are You still Here
since
What You Are is Not You Are

Someone says
I am still searching

I am searching...
Am I?

Yes I Do
No I'm Not

But

What Am I searching For?

I Don't Know

I Know I Am Searching
I Don't Know What Am I Searching For

Why Am I Searching?

I Don't Know Why Am I Searching

Everybody's Searching for Something
But
How many of them Know what
They are Searching For?

Should I go and find out the answer?
Or Let It Be?
Or Let the answer approach me itself?

I Have A Lot of Questions in Me
I Have Answers
I Have Nothing

Do I Need Answer?
Yes
No

For some reasons
I Need Answers

For some reasons
I Choose to be Silent
Don't wish to know the answer

Sometimes
No is Much Better than Yes
Yes is Better than No

It's like
"good" & "bad"

There is No Good People
There is No Bad People

It's How people Think
It's How people See
It's How people Judge

So
How Do You Judge

First
Second
Third
or
All?

Don't understand Me?
Never Mind
Everyone will Go Through This
Once In A While

Nobody will Understand You Well
During this Period

Every thing's Gonna Be Alright
Yea
Every thing's Gonna Be Alright

3 comments:

  1. ahloon:看来,每个人心中,都会有一个不知的答案~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不是不知
    是找不到的答案

    ReplyDelete

凡走过必留下痕迹
凡潜过必留下水迹
凡停过必留下字迹