Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Get to Know Yourself Better

Get to know yourself better

Dear Gurly Hui Ling, below are your Personality Tests result:

Who is your true self: You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long. (Never for long... Hehehe...)

Your view on yourself:
  • You are intelligent (Am I? Keke =P)
  • Honest (Sometimes, but I think I am more too straight forward)
  • Sweet (Yes I am! I love PINK! =D)
  • You are friendly to everybody (Not really...)
  • Don't like conflict (Yea, I will try my best to avoid conflict, but I love to see people conflict)
  • Because you're so cheerful (Most of the time =P)
  • Fun people are naturally attracted to you (Really? Is Takeshi a fun person? *shy*)
  • Like to talk to you (Hmmm, maybe I am talkative and funny?)

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking:
  • You like serious (Just like Takeshi, he is sooo man right? Kan kan kan!!)
  • Smart (Just like Takeshi!! =D)
  • Determined people (YES!!!)
  • You don't judge a book by its cover (I judge by 'its' content, not fully content will be OUT!)
  • So good-looking people aren't necessarily your style (Yameh? All the men I love all good looking, all my bfs are quite good looking wor, that's why they are my ex!! Ish!!)
  • This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes (Really? What say you? =P)

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
  • You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship (Hmmm... correct!)

The seriousness of your love:
  • You have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex (Hmmm.. I forgot =S)
  • In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive (Betul kah?)
  • So you will find yourself with plenty of dates (Yameh? This is Cheat one!!)

Your views on education:
  • Education is very important in life (If somebody is a smartass, if not... pointless)
  • You want to study hard (No, study smart!)
  • Learn as much as you can (YES absolutely! Who doesn't want to learn more and absorb more!?)

The right job for you:
  • You're a practical person (Hmmm, most of the time I am)
  • Will choose a secure job with a steady income (Hmmm... I wanna be a Si Tau Poh wor, steady income or not?)
  • Knowing what you like to do is important (YES! I hate the feeling of getting lost and stuck!)
  • Find a regular job doing just that (Regular job ah... like what? Housewife? Eeewww!)
  • You'll be set for life (@.@''' Who set for me?)

How do you view success:
  • You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career (YES YES YES!!)
  • Nothing will stop you from trying (Nothing will stop me from doing anything!)

What are you most afraid of:
  • You are afraid of things that you cannot control (I hate things out of my control)
  • Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel (Hmmm... true true true!)

Eh, not bad ler this test! Quite accurate! Try it!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

凡走过必留下痕迹
凡潜过必留下水迹
凡停过必留下字迹