Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sohai Uncle!

This is going to be a very looooooooooooooong description!

Venue: Damansara Jaya
Date: 19th April 2010
Time: 1300-1430

After finishing our lunch, we went back to our car ready to go back office.
Suddenly, appeared this Sohai Uncle, he claimed that we scratched his car while we are getting down from our car ONE HOUR AGO! YES! If really it's like what he said, he has been waiting us for about ONE HOUR! How is this possible?!
Why the hell he didn't come and told us once he saw we scratched his car, right??!! (IF really we did it... Duh!!) This doesn't make sense at all!!
I asked him few times, what he wants from us, he can't give me a good answer. Very obvious, he is looking for MONEY!!!
We didn't wanna pay him any cent as we all not sure who scratched his car. Then we locked ourselves in my car, waiting for the police to arrive.
He waited impatiently outside and knocking my car window. The more impatient he was, the harder he knocked!! WTF!! I was so scared he might get something and break the window that time!!
FORTUNATELY, our 'dearest' policeMEN arrived at the right time, total 6 of them, 3 police cars!!
Ding dong bell, the Sohai didn't talk so rude as before, and ding dong bell he said he need to move his ass and he drove away! WTH... =.='''
Before he left, he said he will give me a call again when he is free later! WHAT?!
So I made a report at Mutiara Damansara Police Station.

Dear all,
In case ah, if anything happened to me, please help me to report police ah =P
The sohai face and car plate number please refer to the pictures ya!
Thank you so much =D
Of course, TOUCH WOOD!
I am so lucky to have so many people with me that time!

Location: Damansara Jaya, nearby 锦选点心

For a clearer view for the pictures, you may go to my FB HERE!
You can see it even though you are not in my friend list!!




SHIT!
This is the second incident happened to me that related to CAR!
What the flower!!!

5 comments:

  1. 真的甚麼事情都可以發生!!
    自己要小心喔。。。。遇到這樣的人,真的恐怖!!
    這個地方喔,我市場都去吃點心的。。呵呵~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 杰尔夫:还好那时候,我有四位同事和我一起,也很庆幸的,这个傻海的对象不是我,是坐我后面的同事。如果他的对象是我,我想我只会吓到哭,然后发抖,然后不知怎么办才好。
    也很幸运的,遇到的警察都是公道的,不会偏帮任何一方。也许他们也看得出来,那条傻海的目的是为了钱。
    真的是不幸中的大幸啊!
    哦!那里的点心不错吃,料很足,又够实!不过,贵了点。=P
    你说的,是锦选吗?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 嗯,還好有同事和妳一起喔~~!!
    不然,發生事情起來真的不知道怎麼辦?
    人沒事情就好。。。。!!

    嗯囉,就是錦選囉,星期天才去吃來。
    真的不錯吃的,呵呵。。。價錢嘛。。。偶爾吃一次,還可以啦。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 杰尔夫:嗯,还好人没什么事情,最多只是吓到而已。如果是我自己而已,我想我现在还在定惊!哈哈!
    Touch Wood!!!!Choy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 嗯。。還好不需要定驚茶囉~~!!

    ReplyDelete

凡走过必留下痕迹
凡潜过必留下水迹
凡停过必留下字迹