Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I miss You

I miss Monkey and Banana

I miss Shrek very cute hair band

I miss the moment where we all so kan cheong on the radio traffic report every morning

I miss the SMS every time when we stuck in the traffic jam

I miss the time where all of us keep updating each other with the traffic condition on different location

I miss the time when I'm following Monkey & Banana back

I miss everyone of you... Feel like wanna share with you gals all the ups and downs I'm having here, but it's weird when I see you gals face-to-face, every words just stuck at the edge of my mouth... Why huh??
It felt like I have so much waiting to tell, but at the end I didn't?

No matter what, I really miss all those days we've been together, spending all the nights together, those lovely sharing moment, keep supporting each other.

Wish can meet you gals very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

凡走过必留下痕迹
凡潜过必留下水迹
凡停过必留下字迹